Stanley!!

Tapp

A few months ago I posted about Stanley acting lethargic and living on the bottom of the cage, I was told it was mbd so I started doing my best to counter act it. Well Stanley is still here!! He climbs and everything again!! His legs are bowed in the front which makes him a little slower than he used to be but he still pigs out on crickets and everything. My question is even tho they are bowed are his bones healed and strong?

im not an expert in mbd but from what i understand as long as your using enough calcium now and hes doing fine his bones will become strong again but will never straighten out. lucky u caught it. from what ive read he should be fine. :)

A few months ago I posted about Stanley acting lethargic and living on the bottom of the cage, I was told it was mbd so I started doing my best to counter act it. Well Stanley is still here!! He climbs and everything again!! His legs are bowed in the front which makes him a little slower than he used to be but he still pigs out on crickets and everything. My question is even tho they are bowed are his bones healed and strong?

His arms will always be bowed. If his calcium is now back up to appropriate levels his bones will be hard an stronger again.

Back
Top Bottom