Stanley and Dewey Photos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Stanley is the sweetest and most colorful little boy. He was one year old last month. He just finished a shed and his colors are very vibrant. I couldn't resist a few photos of him.

babbiescam02042018%20334_zpscs42bfu6.jpg

babbiescam02042018%20283_zpsjnrki2vf.jpg

babbiescam02042018%20255_zps5ihbcvn6.jpg

babbiescam02042018%20213_zpsvvoxubej.jpg

Dewey is 5 months old today and boy does he like to eat. I don't want him to grow to fast so I've started feeding him 4 to 5 days a week. Although Dewey will never be colorful like Stanley he is handsome in his own way and he has a very big personality. He also has a little food on his bottom lip.

babbiescam02042018%20551_zpsesysdahz.jpg

babbiescam02042018%20510_zpsl9q9pnur.jpg

babbiescam02042018%20504_zpsenmiyyss.jpg

babbiescam02042018%20374_zps0p5nxm3e.jpg

Stanley is gorgeous! Dewey is adorable! They are certainly both enjoying that Key West sunshine!

With all the baby hubbub, it was easy to forget there were other creatures occupying your home!

I wish I could like more than once!

Thank you for your nice comment Bobby.

Stanley is gorgeous! Dewey is adorable! They are certainly both enjoying that Key West sunshine!

With all the baby hubbub, it was easy to forget there were other creatures occupying your home!

Thank you Deb for you compliments on Stanley and Dewey. Our weather is back to warm, 85 all this weeks so they are back to having some outside time. Even with the babies I try to make sure everyone gets some attention.

Beautiful cham kids!

Thank you Beth!

WHAT? No baby pictures. :ROFLMAO: They are awesome. You do realize how lucky you are don't you. I can't wait to see all your little critters....and of course Red.

I’ll get some baby picture this weeekend. Maybe tomorrow at Dr. Doug’s. Amos is going for his recheck and I’m taking a second batch of babies.

@jannb ...how long is Dewey?

Thank you Lynda. Dewey is 7 inches snout to vent and 14 inches total.

Good luck getting Dewey to puff up :)

Dewey is a very sweet and mellow boy. He’s going to be my gentle giant. ❤️

Wow! Those are some calendar-worthy pictures! Beautiful chams!

Thank you very much Michelle for your kind words.

I am so excited to meet them soon!!!!

I am looking forward to meeting you after all these years on the forums.

Thank you for your nice comment Bobby.

Thank you Deb for you compliments on Stanley and Dewey. Our weather is back to warm, 85 all this weeks so they are back to having some outside time. Even with the babies I try to make sure everyone gets some attention.

Thank you Beth!

I’ll get some baby picture this weeekend. Maybe tomorrow at Dr. Doug’s. Amos is going for his recheck and I’m taking a second batch of babies.
How did Amos and the babies check up go? I have Lil Louies outdoor habitat done except for an additional plant or two. I used over 800 zip ties. His travel tote for he and his travel buddy is ready. I have mantis oothes waiting to hatch and fruit fly cultute started. Next week will be getting black fly larvae and micro mini super worms. I will get crickets when I get home. Sooo....just where are these pictures???

Stanley is striking, but Dewey has more subtle sophistication. To me, one is not more attractive than the other, they are just entirely different.

Thanks Jann! They can vary so much in size in that species...made me curious.

I believe Dewey will be a very big boy. A gentle giant.

Stanley is gorgeous! I love Dewey's "sunset" colors on his arms and belly!

Thank you for your nice comments about my boys.

How did Amos and the babies check up go? I have Lil Louies outdoor habitat done except for an additional plant or two. I used over 800 zip ties. His travel tote for he and his travel buddy is ready. I have mantis oothes waiting to hatch and fruit fly cultute started. Next week will be getting black fly larvae and micro mini super worms. I will get crickets when I get home. Sooo....just where are these pictures???

The check ups all went very well. We made a few baby pictures this evening after work. I’ll try to get them up tonight.

Stanley is striking, but Dewey has more subtle sophistication. To me, one is not more attractive than the other, they are just entirely different.

Thank you Julia and so true. Two totally different amazing species. I love my boys.❤️

Back
Top Bottom