Stanley, 1.5 y.o. BB Ambilobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanUTD

I am looking to rehome Stanley my 1.5 year old blue bar ambilobe.
The sire was Clint of the forum user Red Island (BB Ambilobe) and the mother was a ambilobe breeder from FLChams so he is a pure ambilobe with stunning colors that for a time were pretty well known on this site but due to school I kind of dropped off the face of the earth.

I love this guy and he has flourished with me and I never thought I'd be doing this but with law school coming in the next year and with LSAT prep, full time job I can't give him the dedication he deserves.

He is in great health, no MBD, no sickness whatsoever and hasn't even ever been dehydrated (I take impeccable care of him and can give stats on everything I've been doing upon request)

I would like to sell him locally as I can't stand the idea of him having to be shipped and I love in the Dallas area but would be willing to drive a bit. I would like to sell his whole set up as it is a great set up... It's a 3x3x7ft custom cage once used to house mantis for a school with a custom drainage table built in and uses a single nozzle mistking. For the whole set up (with him) I need around $500 and that includes the mistking but for just him depending on distance I think I'll take around $350-$400. PM me for contact info or visit my craigslist ad (I'll comment with the link) but I would like NOT to sell him on craigslist as I'm in no mood for noobs and amateurs.

Attachments

• 100_0420.jpg
    100_0420.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_0417.jpg
    100_0417.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_0478.jpg
    100_0478.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 291
Status
Not open for further replies.