Split screen cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

amalthea23

I'm looking for a reptibreeze style cage, at least 30" high, 18" tall, with a separator down the middle. Could just be a screen one. I know there's a company that makes them that should be at an expo I'll be attending soon, but I thought someone on here might know of a place as well, in case they don't show!

Never got a response on here, but if anyone ELSE is looking, "lizards-4-u" www.lizards4u.com is a SUPER nice guy who will make a completely custom cage however you want it. Great prices too! I hooked up with him at the LI Reptile Expo and I'm getting my cage shortly!

I saw that one, it looked great, except it's too small in each compartment for my needs. I wanted something for cresties without visual separation (just want to control when they breed, but they're ok seeing one another.)

cool. i've been working on splitting some LLL Reptibreeze style cages by hot gluing screen to the back and top, and experimenting w/ different ways to keep the bottom and front sealed. i'll be using a metal rod or flat length glued/sewn into the bottom of the divider, and placing neodymium magnets under the white PVC to hold it in place. still a few bugs to work out, and i need to be confident that i won't accidentally mix clutches w/ escapees before i put it to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom