Spiny & Oustalet Thread

TiffanyMariexo

For those who know me, knows about the late Rex. May he rest in peace and knows how much he was loved and adored. I only had him for three weeks. It was a rescue that didn't go successful. One of the hardest times in my life.

He had dog bites, broken tail, cigar burns and a severe case of mouth rot. His death was the result of illness from the rot or punctured organ. We did everything we could.

For my birthday my fiancé is getting me a new Cham. Depending on what's available I'm getting a Spiny or Outstalet :). I look forward to a positive experience with these amazing giants !!

Please share your pictures :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 111
How horrible! The scar/wounds are so visible on his side. And he was obviously mistreated because look how horribly dehydrated and unhappy he looked. :(

I'm glad you cared well for him in his last moments.

How horrible! The scar/wounds are so visible on his side. And he was obviously mistreated because look how horribly dehydrated and unhappy he looked. :(

I'm glad you cared well for him in his last moments.

It really is sad, still brings tears to my eyes. I like to think we made his going out a bit less painful and he got to have some love in his life. Poor guy didn't even see a year. I visit him often, he rests by the beach down here so ill go and admire the ocean with him.

Back
Top Bottom