Spike

I was trying to get video of this male feeding this morning, but it became a stare-off. So I just snapped a few still shots. When I look at the chin, I see a aerial view of African flood plain.

Last edited:
Steve! That is the coolest chameleon I have ever seen! Can you take him to show and tell?? Hahaha. That's a really nice Cham!:D

I was trying to get video of this male feeding this morning, but it became a stare-off. So I just snapped a few still shots. When I look at the chin, I see a aerial view of African flood plain.

Steve you have again illustrated why I am so addicted to quads. Your guy is a beauty!

Thanks everyone. This guy is really shy, and I've been building up his trust. But he still only eats when no one is watching. I just get to hear the thump, and see the mouth half open with insect hanging a little out the side. I get to see him in his full glory every morning as he basks, but as I approach the cage, he quickly retreats to the back of the cage.

Yeah, I was enjoying the African flood plain thing too. Who else was wondering if 'eye mountain' might be a dormant volcano?
I haven't seen such an fantastic looking Quad in ages............everyone loves horns and fins :D

Back
Top Bottom