Spike Fearful Of Hand Feeding Now

Yessabub

Established Member
I went awhile without hand feeding spike just because ive been real busy and now when i try hand feeding he acts scared and pays no attention to the food. He was like this a long time ago when he was young but then once i trained him he would hand feed all of the time. Do you think it has to do with winter and his appetite just being different?

Pan is acting similar. I think the winter months have to do with it. The only thing he will hand feed are roaches, and only nice fat ones that are bigger than the space between his eyes. I only give him ones that big every once in a while and I always watch to make sure he doesn't choke or have any trouble getting it down.

Try going a few days without food and see if he'll eat from your hand.

Pan is acting similar. I think the winter months have to do with it. The only thing he will hand feed are roaches, and only nice fat ones that are bigger than the space between his eyes. I only give him ones that big every once in a while and I always watch to make sure he doesn't choke or have any trouble getting it down.

Try going a few days without food and see if he'll eat from your hand.

Good idea ill try that. Kara where is that preety avatar you use to have?

Too lazy to put one back up. Sooner or later I'll take another with Pan on my head again. Hah, he'll look like a huge oddly shaped hat if I do :)

Back
Top Bottom