Spiderling care

twatts704

I was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me. We recently just purchased an Antilles pinktoe spiderling. He was hatched out in March 2012. He is an awesome guy but my fiance wanted to put him in a bigger carrier to give him more room. So we moved him out of his little tiny half dollar sized container. My question is this. If he is in to big of a container will he have a hard time finding his little crickets to munch on? I have 2 in there right now and haven't seen him go for then yet. In fact he normally stays in a top corner encased in his own webs. Any thoughts please?

a6937ba0-2d63-e75c.jpg
a6937ba0-2d72-9398.jpg

And then here are some unrelated pics of our golden knee chako :) she is awesome. We have a green bottle blue as well I will post later.

a6937ba0-2db1-1a0f.jpg
a6937ba0-2dbd-4297.jpg

I dont know much about spiders,

But I know when they web themselves up and not eat, they may be ready to molt? My jumping spider all done this,

I had a sling in one of those and the spider was about the same size. I have no idea how he did it, but he managed to escape from in and I have yet to find him from about 2 years ago. Just a warning in case yours can escape somehow as well! I had the top shut and everything and he still got out?

Spiders terrify me, but my heart melted at the pics of those little baby ones :D. That's not to say I'd want to meet them in person, but they are cute

Back
Top Bottom