speeding up hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad member.......:-(

I just recentley joined this forum, and was excited at first....how cool to interact with others about our dear little friends....but now as I read, and have read on several occasions ( and got the same responses as Fate X) it seems like there are some members that think they are the authority on everything to do with chameleons....that can be very hurtful and not helpful...
I share my life with 8 chams and 3 bearded dragons, and have had lizards for over 18 years. My oldest cham is 8 (panther) and my oldest beardie is 13... both pretty much lived to a ripe "OLD" age far past what the norm would say for both species...and yet I don't know ANYTHING compared to what there is to know about these wonderful little guys.
I do know this...No question is a dumb question...we are all learning and to be real honest if we REALLY cared about these animals we would'nt hold them captive or support their captivity.
I think I will find my questions answered from folks like Liddy Krammer or Tyler of BB reptile, both are a wealth of info, the best in this husbandery, and never condencending.
Sorry Fate X for the cruel responses, but some folks are just like that.

The direction this thread took is not the norm, and I apologize to Fate and others that had to read it.

Fate, I don't have any personal experience breeding chameleons. I would suggest following the path of the successful breeders before you. As Chris Anderson mentioned above, you could otherwise end up with a decrease in the survival rate or reduced fitness of the babies.

This thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom