Spazzy's new meals have arrived

PrincessSpaz

Established Member
Spaz's dubia roaches and silkworms came today and she is quite excited lol
She was watching me unbox them and kept looking at me like "hey I'm STARVING over here" 😂 I swear she's not starving
She just looked so cute watching me I thought I'd share a photo 💕

Attachments

• 20220610_140823.jpg
    20220610_140823.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 48
Spaz's dubia roaches and silkworms came today and she is quite excited lol
She was watching me unbox them and kept looking at me like "hey I'm STARVING over here" 😂 I swear she's not starving
She just looked so cute watching me I thought I'd share a photo 💕
Eyes on the prize

Cup feeding good way to get a bond with cham. Gets them used to
She does both hand and cup feeding ... occasionally she'll even hold on to a finger for a minute or two before she realizes she's touching a human 😱 🤣
Whenever she decides to come out to visit, she's just the sweetest thing ever but if you're in her space, girl spicy lol
I love her to bits though 💕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220422-084615_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220422-084615_Video Player.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20220611-205046_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-205046_Video Player.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 48
I got a sambava panther few months ago. Just now been able to handle his. Will come out on hand now. Still won't hand feed but cup feeding how I got his trust. When I feed my chams I just open all there doors and they knw now it's food time. So they come right up and wait at door. Did get a female which still hides when I goto cage. But just got her few weeks ago

I got a sambava panther few months ago. Just now been able to handle his. Will come out on hand now. Still won't hand feed but cup feeding how I got his trust. When I feed my chams I just open all there doors and they knw now it's food time. So they come right up and wait at door. Did get a female which still hides when I goto cage. But just got her few weeks ago
Princess prissy pants aka Spaz is 12 months, we've had her since August 2021 ... I open her door every afternoon and sometimes she'll come out, most times she doesn't. Won't walk out on my hand unless there's a hornworm on my forearm that she wants then she'll generally go back inside her house. She seems to trust me ok but prefers to be left alone. The small handful of times she's actually snuggled up against my shoulder/neck completely freaked me out, I honestly thought something was wrong but apparently she just felt comfortable at that moment 🤷‍♀️
When she does come out to wander around or hang out in her hibiscus or avocado trees, she'll happily walk onto a hand like it's the most natural thing
I quit trying to figure her out a while ago lol
I'd love to have a carpet cham one day but I don't think boo boo would permit it 😂

Back
Top Bottom