Spawning problems,I need help

Chxi

我的黑豹变色龙一岁了,11 月 7 日交配,11 月 4 日开始产卵。
但她却无视我给她设置的产房,喜欢趴在树枝上,直接把蛋产在地上,一次只有1-2个蛋。
至今只生了七颗蛋,这正常吗,恐怕她有生命危险了。
第一次提问,如果没有描述清楚,请提醒我补充。
感谢大家!!

Translated:
My panther chameleon is one year old, mated on November 7 and began to lay eggs on November 4.
But she ignored the delivery room I set up for her and liked to lie on the branches and lay eggs directly on the ground, with only 1-2 eggs at a time.

Only seven eggs have been laid so far. Is this normal? I'm afraid her life is in danger.

The first question, if it is not clearly described, please remind me to add it.

Thank you all!!

Hi and welcome. The dates can’t be right, but it must be a translation error. Did you make her a lay bin of at least 20-25cm long and wide with 12-15cm deep of moist sand or organic soil? When they lay their eggs, they need total privacy. If they see us, they won’t lay. It’s not good that she’s dropping eggs like that and I fear she may be egg bound. You best action is to take her to a veterinarian who is skilled with chameleons.

嗨,欢迎。日期不可能正确,但一定是翻译错误。你给她做了一个至少20-25厘米长宽的垃圾桶,里面有12-15厘米深的潮湿沙子或有机土壤吗?当他们下蛋时,他们需要完全的隐私。如果他们看到我们,他们就不会躺下。她那样扔鸡蛋不好,我担心她可能被鸡蛋绑住了。你最好的行动是带她去看精通变色龙的兽医。

Translated:
My panther chameleon is one year old, mated on November 7 and began to lay eggs on November 4.
But she ignored the delivery room I set up for her and liked to lie on the branches and lay eggs directly on the ground, with only 1-2 eggs at a time.

Only seven eggs have been laid so far. Is this normal? I'm afraid her life is in danger.

The first question, if it is not clearly described, please remind me to add it.

Thank you all!!

Hi and welcome. The dates can’t be right, but it must be a translation error. Did you make her a lay bin of at least 20-25cm long and wide with 12-15cm deep of moist sand or organic soil? When they lay their eggs, they need total privacy. If they see us, they won’t lay. It’s not good that she’s dropping eggs like that and I fear she may be egg bound. You best action is to take her to a veterinarian who is skilled with chameleons.

嗨,欢迎。日期不可能正确,但一定是翻译错误。你给她做了一个至少20-25厘米长宽的垃圾桶,里面有12-15厘米深的潮湿沙子或有机土壤吗?当他们下蛋时,他们需要完全的隐私。如果他们看到我们,他们就不会躺下。她那样扔鸡蛋不好,我担心她可能被鸡蛋绑住了。你最好的行动是带她去看精通变色龙的兽医。
It was mating on October 6th, translation error.

I have arranged the delivery room and set up a camera to ensure that she is not disturbed. She has sufficient privacy. This is her first time laying eggs. Thank you very much for your advice.

Don’t wait too long to take her to a veterinarian if she isn’t able to lay them on her own. She will become weaker and have less chance of success and survival.

Back
Top Bottom