South Carolina

lmcoop1

Hi everyone!
I haven't been on the forum for quite some time, but I would love your help!
Is there anyone in the South Carolina/ Georgia area that is interested in adopting a Jacksons Chameleon?
I travel too much to keep them, but I am trying to rescue them from an inexperienced home that has them posted on Craigslist. I would love to rehabilitate them and find them loving, experienced homes. One is male, one is female.
I am just looking to see if there is anyone near me that would be interested once I buy these guys. They are not in very good condition, but I do believe they could make it with some TLC. They seem to be very young, but exact age cannot be determined due to their ill condition.
Any advice is appreciated!
Linds

The guy I am trying to rescue these chameleons from just said, "if they die, oh well." I cannot even think of something civil to say to him!

Not sure why I am saving this guy's identity, but I can't help feel like it's a breach of privacy.

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 90
Thank you! I would really appreciate that. The seller is saying this now. Any advice would be great!
I will keep you updated on their status.

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 92
I am willing to pay the 150, I just don't want them to think this is an okay way to get money. When it comes to tehoming them, I wouldn't require a fee as long as they have proof of experience (i.e. On this site or another that shows their level of care).
I'm not good at this type of negotiation! I care too much for the chameleons at this point

it is great that you are rescuing too!! i rescued my boy off of craiglist and now he is healthy as ever!!

i would totally take them in but i think that would be a little too much for me lol, that plus I'm all the way in md

Back
Top Bottom