South Bay Chameleon Keepers (SBCK) March 2014 Meeting

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
The SBCK March Meeting is next Saturday! We will be meeting again at the Country Woods Apartment complex.
Date: Saturday, March 22
Time: 2Pm - 5PM
Address:
315 N. Associated Rd.
Brea, CA 92821

This is a very nice complex with a pretty good amount of parking. You are free to park in any non-covered parking spot except those marked "New Resident". Important: Please do not park in any area that is covered! Those are resident spaces and your car could get towed.

The club house is on the second story in the leasing office. Just look for the leasing office and you'll see our sign.

As always, bring a treat to eat or drink and chameleons to show off. There is a pool for use if the weather allows.

See you there!
Bill
SBCK

Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SouthBayChameleonKeepers

Last edited:
Planning on bringing some bugs.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
I need some! Parsons are eating everything that moves here, and I've fed off all my adults.

I will have a few blue bottle 5.00 cups made up for the meeting.

You got it. Will large nymphs and males work?
I'll take some flies. Did you get my cricket order?

We have a guest coming with his girls who is very interested in seeing if a chameleon is right for his household. Bring your chameleons to show off! Especially your well behaved ones!
Bill

Howdy All,

I'm bringing one of my photography buddies to photo chameleons with me, so bring out your finest colors :)! I'll also bring dessert too - maybe those mini cinnamon rolls from Costco :rolleyes:.

Back
Top Bottom