South Bay Chameleon Keepers SBCK Christmas Party

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Happy December SBCKers!

Our Christmas party is set for Saturday December 21 at the Hurley campus.
Date: Saturday, Dec 21
Time: 1PM to 5PM
Address:
Hurley International
1945 Placentia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

We will have food, music, a special chameleon cookie decorating table, and a chameleon themed raffle! Contact me if you would like to come.

I am also looking for people to help with bringing food and if you have something chameleon related to donate to the raffle then let me know!

Come and enjoy an afternoon with chameleon friends!
Bill
SBCK

bah, thats the exact day Im flying up north to see family! Im up to my eyes in dubia too, so I could have unloaded a few

next time!

Hmmm, Ill be in southern California visiting my brother during this time, I think he will be in Loma Linda then...........

Could my daughter and I come? We don't have any chams but are looking to get some more in the near future, currently just have lots of geckos and plants, but would love to meet everyone. If there is anything I could bring we would be more than happy to contribute :)

Could my daughter and I come? We don't have any chams but are looking to get some more in the near future, currently just have lots of geckos and plants, but would love to meet everyone. If there is anything I could bring we would be more than happy to contribute :)

of course! everyone is welcome!

All that is required to get in the door is an interest in chameleons! In fact, the best place for people thinking about getting a chameleon is one of our meetings. Here you can meet different species in person and talk to experienced keepers for hints and tips.
If you have had chameleons, have chameleons, or are considering getting into chameleons you are welcome!

Short answer: we'd love to have you and your daughter join us!

I'll have a list if everything we need go out tonight and you can pick something in it.

Bill
SBCK

SBCK Christmas party right around the corner!

The Christmas party is right around the corner this Saturday. We have use of a BBQ so we are going to eat well! I am looking for people who could bring the following:
Main dish
Salad
Drinks
cups/dishes/plasticware
Do I have any volunteers? PM me with what you can bring.

So far I have:
Desserts: Tylene, Dave
Eggnog: Karen
BBQ meat: Jeremy

In other news the raffle donation list is looking pretty good! Keep those donations coming as it is looking to be a great raffle!

And finally, the annual cookie decorating event will be expanded this year to a couple more species. Our first challenge will be to identify which ones are present. Let's see how I did making these things. :) And, of course, each one will be made from the super secret SBCK sugar cookie dough recipe!

See you all there!
Bill

The SBCK Christmas is tomorrow! We have been working hard to make this a great event and it has shaped up quite nicely. Come on over and enjoy a fun holiday time with everything chameleon!
Date: Saturday, Dec 21
Time: 1PM to 5PM
Address:
Hurley International
1945 Placentia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

This is a kid friendly event and all levels of experience are welcome from expert level to people wondering what a chameleon is!

What we have planned:
1) Good food! We will have a BBQ available to us and people are bringing dishes and drinks to share. Even if you have not signed up for anything bring something anyways. The more the merrier!

2) Christmas raffle. We have a wide range of items that have been donated from feeder insects to light fixtures to Nike.com gift certificates to T-Shirts to a log that holds candles. (curious? Me too!) Hurley has been generous enough to donate Hurley branded items and there is even a Christmas card from Bob Hurley himself!

3) Chameleon Cookie decorating. My wonderful wife, Yvette, is at this moment baking delicious chameleon shaped sugar cookies for you to decorate. Ever want a purple panther chameleon? How about a blue pygmy chameleon with red stripes? Well, here is your chance!

4) Great Company! Yes, the best part is making new friends that love chameleons like you do. Come on down and join us for an afternoon!

See you there!
Bill Strand
SBCK

Attachments

• Hurley directions.jpg
    Hurley directions.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 92
Howdy All,

I'll be there with camera in-hand :)! I will bring a regular lens as well as my fancy macro lens too. Oh, and the brownies :eek:.

Hope the cookies I sent to Bill make it in time for the party. but have a good time and remember the rest of us get to the club only be pictures.:):)

Back
Top Bottom