Sourcing Plants

NEXiiS

Anyone have a good website for reptile friendly plants? Josh's Frog is kind of bleak right now and i would like to add sooner rather than later.

Thank you!

Are you strictly looking for online sources? Because you can find a large amount of these plants at home improvement stores, especially indoor species like pothos. I bought all of my plants for my late cham at Home Depot and I still have them to this day, they are gigantic now lol

Are you strictly looking for online sources? Because you can find a large amount of these plants at home improvement stores, especially indoor species like pothos. I bought all of my plants for my late cham at Home Depot and I still have them to this day, they are gigantic now lol

I live in a small town so the plants are limited and probably over priced. It would be nice to be able to select exactly what i want and have them come from a pet friendly source.

Do you have recommendations for cleaning? From what i have seen.... remove old soil, wash, and soak for 10 - 15 min's in warm water. Replant in organic soil.....
Yep that is what I do. I strip them all the way down to the roots. I put a plastic bag on the roots so that they don't end up in the soapy water. Then rinse really really well and repot. Adding 1inch or larger stoned to the top of the soil to keep the cham from eating it and to help keep feeders out.
I would get a bag of hydro balls as well and put a 1 inch layer in the bottom of your pots to help with drainage. This way they don't get water logged.

Back
Top Bottom