SOS!!! sick??

Ok I have no idea what was said in the Spanish parts but just want to say wow that is going above and beyond... @cruz.m and @Thatwizard420 awesome ❤️

@Albi_thecham I agree with going ahead and taking her in to an exotic vet. Have them do an xray to see if she is still holding eggs...

You really want the bark out. The soil should at least be mixed 50/50 with playsand so it holds a tunnel for her and does not collapse.
I would do a help form as well to get your husbandry reviewed to ensure everything is correct as well. But like I said I would have her seen first just in case.

Ok I have no idea what was said in the Spanish parts but just want to say wow that is going above and beyond... @cruz.m and @Thatwizard420 awesome ❤️

@Albi_thecham I agree with going ahead and taking her in to an exotic vet. Have them do an xray to see if she is still holding eggs...

You really want the bark out. The soil should at least be mixed 50/50 with playsand so it holds a tunnel for her and does not collapse.
I would do a help form as well to get your husbandry reviewed to ensure everything is correct as well. But like I said I would have her seen first just in case.
Haha I just want to make sure her cham is fine and make sure she can understand. Personally I don’t think it’s above and beyond or at least I don’t see it that way it’s doing what you can for others when you can. I could’ve ignored it but I knew I could translate and be of some help. Although I’ve never see anyone translate which was more motivation. But yes! Best decision is going to the vet with chameleon experience

37 es una buena cantidad, ponen entre 30-100 huevos. No soy un experto en esto, pero dijiste que todavía puede tener huevos, así que dependiendo de si pone más, podría ser demasiados huevos, lo cual no es bueno. Etiquetaré a algunas personas que son dueñas de mujeres y que me ayudaron a mí. Mí mejor suposición es ve al veterinario. @AmandaS @MissSkittles
THANK YOU!!!!
She looks like she may still have some retained. I would book a vet appt for my girl, if it were me. I not be waiting around. If you wait too long it could become very bad for her.
Perfect i will do that right awayyyy

@Beman said..."Ok I have no idea what was said in the Spanish parats"...me either...so @cruz.m and @Albi_thecham ... maybe you could put it in English and Spanish so we could all follow it?
You can remove the pot from there to work the best and your plants. Then take away what I told you, the bark. You do not have to clean the eggs because they are useless just count, do not do anything with the pot, put it aside. After that clean and put your plants back (clean those too). Now put water in the dirt and do what you did when you put it in the first time, the tunnel. Make sure it can be sustained. If she does not lay eggs go to the vet who specializes in chameleons or try to change the container to a round one or make two and try the other and if not put the original. :) Best option is going to the vet.

37 is a good amount, they lay between 30-100 eggs. I'm not an expert on this, but you said she may still have eggs, so depending on if she lays more it could be too many eggs etc. , which is not good. I will tag some people who own females and who helped me. My best opinion is go to the vet.

Did I miss anything? Basically I just told her what you guys said after me in English

Great advice from everyone!!! @cruz.m a special thank you to you....
"Albahaca" is fine, she has no eggs left and was just stressed for the laying... i also need to make some changes on her enclosure so she can be more comfortable
Thank you again!!!!
I love this forums

Great advice from everyone!!! @cruz.m a special thank you to you....
"Albahaca" is fine, she has no eggs left and was just stressed for the laying... i also need to make some changes on her enclosure so she can be more comfortable
Thank you again!!!!
I love this forums
Can you update please
Podrías darnos más información también queremos saber cómo está y si estás segura. Contesta nuestras preguntas porfa 🙂

Yes I went to the vent!! They made an x-ray... no eggs left.. she was a bit tired and dihidrathed I my heating lamp needs more voltage
Now she is way better
Why more wattage on the heat lamp? What temp was her basking at? With females you want to keep them cooler and reduce feeding amounts. This controls and reduces their clutch size. 37 eggs is still a lot of eggs to lay.

Back
Top Bottom