Sooo silkworms eating...

SourGrape4u

Avid Member
Collard greens....

I was fixing to clean out there bin and I thought I would throw some in that's what my son uses to feed his bearded dragon and lo and behold they actually eat it....

Attachments

• 20200629_222815.jpg
    20200629_222815.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Good to know when you're in a pinch.

I'm trying to find a local mulberry tree that I can pick from.

Last edited:
Would they die if you gave both the chow and real mulberry ? I was also wondering where i can order the chow in Canada. Every website that I tried has huge shipping fees, costing more than the chow itself. I'd like to stop relying on the local pet shops as one of them has terrible service and is always close to having run out of chow. It finally did run out completely, but made me stand around like an idiot for a half-hour before telling me that. After that, I went elsewhere but the quantities available are too small.

Would they die if you gave both the chow and real mulberry ? I was also wondering where i can order the chow in Canada. Every website that I tried has huge shipping fees, costing more than the chow itself. I'd like to stop relying on the local pet shops as one of them has terrible service and is always close to having run out of chow. It finally did run out completely, but made me stand around like an idiot for a half-hour before telling me that. After that, I went elsewhere but the quantities available are too small.
Have you tried eBay?

Back
Top Bottom