Sooo a newb trying to do this Cham thing

Yes, I would then later when baby is no longer screen climbing because it is too big for it you can drop it back down on the top and lower his highest sticks.

So you would raise it 4 inches off the top. Then the closest branch below it needs to be 5 inches down from the screen. So your total distance is 9 inches. But this way if he screen climbs the top under the uvb he will be within safe UVI levels.
Ok will do @Beman! Do you mind if I send you a message with pics when I get it all set up? 🤓

Well after a long wait I am happy to announce our Nosy Be Kammer Boy will be coming home Thursday!!!🥰 This will be my very first reptile and I am so stoked. My son has named him Bluetooth Long-tongue. So I guess BLT for short? Do love sammiche

Below is a pic of my updated (plants) enclosure. After killing off some plants I am so pleased with how it’s been growing out and looking jungly (that’s a word right?)

I will be getting my crickets overnighted to gutload and I’m hoping the 2 hour drive isn’t too traumatizing.

If you all have any suggestions please let me know. I so want to get this right and give him the best life I can.

Attachments

• 7FD4A90E-D90E-4C05-8B99-7FC0D1470B80.jpeg
    7FD4A90E-D90E-4C05-8B99-7FC0D1470B80.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi also you could have a look into a plant light at some point
I use an arcadia jungle dawn but other members like sansi they are great for plants but also add a lot more visual light . I bet your super excited. Your doing an ace job 👏

Hi also you could have a look into a plant light at some point
I use an arcadia jungle dawn but other members like sansi they are great for plants but also add a lot more visual light . I bet your super excited. Your doing an ace job 👏
Hey thanks so much! I have two grow lights right now. ( one linear wasn’t reaching my bottoms plants those pothos are greedy) Do you think that’s too much! I would looove to have some Arcadia’s but right now I’m just taking it one step at a time. I totally am it’s been a long wait since may but he will be worth it I’m sure!

Back
Top Bottom