Son of Nokie, 1st shed

Psychobunny

Avid Member
Here is little Noodle, not so happy right now, but he was all done shedding in 30 minutes:

His colors are really starting to bloom, so I will get some pics now that he is has mellowed out some.

Last edited:
He looks so cute shedding. Is this his first shed with you? I can't wait to see the after the shed pictures and see his colors. :)

He looks so cute shedding. Is this his first shed with you? I can't wait to see the after the shed pictures and see his colors. :)

Thanks Jann, yep, this is his first shed since being here.
He is sooooo camera shy, and his color is really starting to show up, I keep trying to get pics, but, like all chams, he HATES my camera, and does "the roll" to hide from me. :rolleyes:

I can see that he is going to be a pretty cham, but different from his dad Nokie.
Noodle has very pronounced orange/red eye turrets.
It's exciting to see who he develops.

His personality is good too, like you, I don't have much trouble getting my guyz friendly, you just have to love and respect them :)

lol. he looks so itchy but he looks great stanley! i haven't had many of noki's boys be a sourpuss but i do have a couple that will puff at everything. :) i'd love to see some more pics of him...get'r done!

Back
Top Bottom