Something you should not do

Theres no way on earth he got that down. Feeding pinkies once in a great while is one thing, yet feeding a mouse is a totally different ball game. Pinkies are high in nutrients and protien, and the soft bones are digestable. It was quite apparent that the owner just wanted to see it kill the mouse, and totally disreguarded the animals well being. I don't watch videos on you tube, as it usually makes me want to set my eyeballs on fire and put them out with an ice pick.;)

-Jay

I came across a video on youtube where they put a adult nosey be on the back of a chicken and let the chicken run around the yard! I was like WTF?? why would you do that!?!?

Its animal abuse!

I came across a video on youtube where they put a adult nosey be on the back of a chicken and let the chicken run around the yard! I was like WTF?? why would you do that!?!?

Its animal abuse!
Flag it. Youtube will get rid of wacky horrid stuff like that.

I came across a video on youtube where they put a adult nosey be on the back of a chicken and let the chicken run around the yard! I was like WTF??

Although I do not condone these kind of acts, this sounds insanely funny. That batch of moonshine must have been especially potent to come up with that idea, let alone film and upload it to youtube....

Theres no way on earth he got that down. Feeding pinkies once in a great while is one thing, yet feeding a mouse is a totally different ball game. Pinkies are high in nutrients and protien, and the soft bones are digestable. It was quite apparent that the owner just wanted to see it kill the mouse, and totally disreguarded the animals well being. I don't watch videos on you tube, as it usually makes me want to set my eyeballs on fire and put them out with an ice pick.;)

-Jay

I agree, there's no way he was able to swallow it.
I didn't know a cham would even try to eat a full size mouse??

what an idiot, but is that veiled a stud or what. he took that thing down better than some boas and not a injury to show for it...(hes lucky...one bite on the tongue...) that guy doesnt know what a awesome cham he has... i hope he learns

That's so sad. :( The poor cham hated it and tried to get off only to be put back on again. Couldn't watch it all. I wouldn't dream of doing anything like that I love my cham far too much!

As for the mouse video - I think I'll pass on that one!;) In our house you don't eat family - I couldn't have any pet that eats something else that I would also have as a pet!

Ok the mouse being ate is stupid. That person should not own a cham. The jacksons fight i thought was pretty interesting. They look wild, and if their not this in my eyes is not cruel unless it is done all the time. In the wild a cham is going to have confrontations.

Jackson's fighting, no big deal. It's interesting behavior, and can bring on courtship - in deremensis, at least. They don't bite much, so the horn locking is really cool. I see nothign wrong if doe for informational, educational or breeding purposes. The chameleon on a chicken, and mouse eating, are "look what I can do!" childishness.

A big veield will be able to eat a full grown mouse, no question. My borther fed my old F1 male (about 11 years ago) a big fuzzy, and he ate it no problem - the veiled was only 14-15 inches long.

I was experimenting with my melleri - the male was displaying, threatening, a small (12")male veiled I held in front of him. The female ws tryign to eat him - as if she thought Iwas holding a superworm.

Would not have been able to swallow him, but she would have killed him as she found out herself.

Scary that such a large animal would still register as "prey" to her. She is 22"+ though.

That wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. I was expecting to see that chicken dart off. The music made it for me! Was a nice Nosey too.

Back
Top Bottom