Something I want to do.

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Well, I just wanted to make this thread, because I was wondering if there is any Architects on the forums? I am currently desinging a home for my drafting class and I am absolutely loving it! My cousin in Minneapolis is an interior designer and I have already picked my carreer choice and college(s) that I want to attend. So I was wondering if there are any Architects here??
Zac

I came up with this design sometime ago I'm planning on building someday...:D

Attachments

• House.jpg
    House.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 65
LOL nice ! although wouldn't it fall without another wall...unless your a Vatican Assassin Warlock of course !

When I was younger I'd always mess with AutoCAD-like programs for hours. Wish I'd kept at it, but at the same time I've never been fantastic with math and what have you. I just like to design things.

When I was younger I'd always mess with AutoCAD-like programs for hours. Wish I'd kept at it, but at the same time I've never been fantastic with math and what have you. I just like to design things.

OH gosh, I hate math with a passion, I understand it, but I hate it. DX I like the designing aspect of it too. My cousin in Minneapolis is an interior designer and goes to Florida often for her job. :)

Well, I just wanted to make this thread, because I was wondering if there is any Architects on the forums? I am currently desinging a home for my drafting class and I am absolutely loving it! My cousin in Minneapolis is an interior designer and I have already picked my carreer choice and college(s) that I want to attend. So I was wondering if there are any Architects here??
Zac

I am not an architect but I am a draftsman and a tinknocker by trade. I can give you a little advice at least the way i look at houses and buildings. Make sure you leave spaces and dead areas to run ductwork. Far too many times I have had to take out closets in millon dollar homes because architects always for get about the HVAC systems

I am not an architect but I am a draftsman and a tinknocker by trade. I can give you a little advice at least the way i look at houses and buildings. Make sure you leave spaces and dead areas to run ductwork. Far too many times I have had to take out closets in millon dollar homes because architects always for get about the HVAC systems

I will remember that! :) I am actually desining my dream house right now! :) Its not going to be acutually built but Its just a dream home. :) Its 2500 that is our limit, mine would be so big that I wouldn't visit every room in a life time! ;D

I will remember that! :) I am actually desining my dream house right now! :) Its not going to be acutually built but Its just a dream home. :) Its 2500 that is our limit, mine would be so big that I wouldn't visit every room in a life time! ;D

I have the pleasure of working in some very large mansions in Conn. I work in leona hemsley's house and the house of ivana trump.

I have seen things that would amaze you in some of these mansions.

It was alot of fun

I have the pleasure of working in some very large mansions in Conn. I work in leona hemsley's house and the house of ivana trump.

I have seen things that would amaze you in some of these mansions.

It was alot of fun

I would love to work on their houses! :) Did you take pics?! ;D

Back
Top Bottom