Something Funny Just Happened...

carbyville

I doubt anyone cares, but it feels like a big milestone for me with Claudia. I was just in her cage doing my daily spot cleaning of the cage and suddenly, while my head was part way in the cage, I feel something tickle my head. It took me a second to realize that Claudia had come out and perched herself on top of my head!

I took her out let her roam around a little and then took her outside to the hibiscus bushes I got for her and she hung out in the sun for about a half hour. She's still pretty terrified outside, but she's getting better and better each time I have her out there :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share that because she's never done that before. She normally runs off and hides when I get in there to clean the cage.

Haha, thanks everyone. It does feel like something to celebrate, for sure. The only time she really doesn't flee is when she knows I have food or am getting her food ready, so this was a nice surprise, having her plop down on my head when I was cleaning poop LOL.

Congrats! They love to crawl onto your head and sit there, like they've conquered a piece of land!

Back
Top Bottom