Someone's got a free range!

boosh96

Handsome Jack officially has a free range setup! We've got his big Schefflera plant set up on a stand with a jungle gym of sticks, and the basking and UV lights are mounted on brackets so he can bask and stuff. Naturally we've made sure he can't climb down onto the floor as well. Right now he's basking and just being awesome in general. :D

Yay! That is going to make HJ so happy - you'll notice, believe me. I wish Ferdinand would stay put in a free range, so I could let him out more :)

Right now we've got him on his Schefflera plant, but we're planning on moving him onto an indoor tree of some sort once he gets some size on him. I'll get around to posting pics soon!

Edit: The little turd thinks he's eating behind my back, but I'm watching him from across the room. :D

He's starting to come out of his shell, which is pretty awesome. He still won't accept crickets from my hand, but he doesn't turn and RUN like he used to. I think soon my hand will no longer be The Evil Hand of Death and his feeder cup will no longer be The Evil Red Solo Cup of Death.

Back
Top Bottom