Someone Help!!

dkollaritsch

Download pics??

Brad,
I am trying to upload some pics or the photo contest and it says I have run out of space! I have only put 3 pics on this whole site...are they too big?? If so how do I take them of this site and resize them....most are atleast 600x800....I have noticed some folks have a TON on here?? What am I doing wrong??
Thanks

In the stats for uploading photo's it says you have 5.0 MBs and I have one photo in my gallery and it says I only have 251 KB's left! What is the problem?? The photo I do have in there is only in KB's also, so I know it is not taking up much bandwidth....Help?? I noticed alot of other folks have lots of pics in their gallery.
What am I doing wrong???
Confused??

Photos that have been entered into contests are also included. This is something I have been meaning to change. Currently you have two photos in this month's contest, and one photo in your personal gallery. Only one photo is allowed per contest.

Brad,
I did not mean to put the last one in the photo contest, I will change that.... but as you can see my pics are only in KB's ...so why am I out of space for anymore pics in my gallery???
Explain please! Thanxs much!

Wow...I messed up!! How did you get into that page that has all my pics in it....I have went to different places and can't get the same one.....also how do I delete them to reformat them. And how can I take the one out of the photo contest?? You are a man of patience!
Thank for the help....

When you are viewing one of your images, click on "image tools" and then "edit image". From there you will see the option to delete.

Brad,
I did what you said, but this is the message I get:

dkollaritsch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What does this mean??? The pics I am trying to delete are the 2 in the photo contest....I clicked on the photo then went to tolls then to edit then to delete and this comes up.
When I took my photo to "Photo Editor" on my computer to resize before posting here, the always showed KB's, but I will get my husband to help me out with that one.
Thanks again!

I could not duplicate the error. Make sure you are trying to delete your own image. I don't see your photos in the contest category, so you must have figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom