Some various pics...

Dooley1

Avid Member
Laurie's little guy from August.

a6096740.jpg

55e6d5d3.jpg

I love the way chams just seem to suck in their turrets and look uglier than anything when you try to get a photo of them.

fa48fc58.jpg

Shedding, angry, typical...

f8637846.jpg

92f10544.jpg

2da00609.jpg

No more clutches til' I'm back from Florida for the holidays. :)

5720d076.jpg

66fc32ab.jpg

Kevin

Thanks everyone :)

Yes Tracie,

I love the way they contort into grotesque chameleon-esque statues. It's so becoming. Haha.

Kevin

Kevin you have done way to good a job with my baby quad! He must be taking up all of your time, I am sooooo sorry I "forced" you to take the little runt. Just toss him is a box and I will take him back so you don't have to put up with him.:rolleyes:

With all your beautiful chams how can you leave the lovely Penn weather for Florida? Have a great visit .

I'm nervous going to Florida Laurie! Gregg is taking care of them while I'm gone, but he is having back problems (surgery scheduled in January), and I'm uneasy about the whole situation. I'll try to enjoy my vacation!

The quad grows at an amazing rate. They are so "rugged" looking. I love him ;) Time to get him a girlfriend soon.

Kevin

I'm nervous going to Florida Laurie! Gregg is taking care of them while I'm gone, but he is having back problems (surgery scheduled in January), and I'm uneasy about the whole situation. I'll try to enjoy my vacation!

The quad grows at an amazing rate. They are so "rugged" looking. I love him ;) Time to get him a girlfriend soon.

Kevin

It is great to hear you are happy together. He couldn't ask for a better home and now maybe a girlfriend??? Lucky little quad.:)

Have a safe trip the kids will all be waiting when you get home.

The first one is that a quadricornis of about 4 months old now?

If that's so than I was always right about my quads age. They told me on this forum he was at least 8 months when I bought him but he was about the same size as yours from August... that's why I wonder. Great collection you got there ;)

If yours is 4 months now I guess mine is about 6-7 months now.

Back
Top Bottom