Some Red Rudis

Cameron B

Established Member
Howdy all. Just a few pics of my Red Rudis pair to share. Enjoy! :)

2872709005_0acc7829a1_o.jpg

2875233018_a6f0cd1cdf_o.jpg

A couple o nice photos, what vivid colors the rd-ed rudis have! I want to see the recently reacquired witch of a carpet you found last evening. Yo that's so crazy, how did she survive that cat? He must have been fat.

A couple o nice photos, what vivid colors the rd-ed rudis have! I want to see the recently reacquired witch of a carpet you found last evening. Yo that's so crazy, how did she survive that cat? He must have been fat.

Haha, I'll get some pics up of her soon! :)

Gosh, those red rudis chameleons are so awesome! I'd really like to get one, but the fact that they're wild caught has me a little skeptical about what kinda condition they're in...

Anyways, great cham! Any plans to breed?

I'm working on breeding, and there is another breeder here who just had some drop in captivity. You'll be seeing them soon, I'm sure. :)

Mine aren't WC, either.

They look great Cameron! I have been so close to getting a pair of these... They are just gorgeous. What kind of temps do you keep your rudis Cages at? I started having trouble keeping the ambient temps down any farther than 78 in my Cham Room... and this is what ultimately sunk my plans for keeping a pair.

Back
Top Bottom