some pictures of my male veiled

thats how he was when i got him. will they grow back? i wasnt too sure. it dosent seem to pose a problem for him though.

I like the way his vertical stripes don't quite make it all the way down to the horizontal stripe.

He's gorgeous! I wouldn't let him drink much of that stuff though, I think it gives chameleons gas. ;)

thats how he was when i got him. will they grow back? i wasnt too sure. it dosent seem to pose a problem for him though.

I don't think it will but I'm not 100% sure on that.

The only reason I asked is because I wanted to know how he lost it.

I have a cage with aluminum screening & I'm worried he might lose his nails climbing it so I'm thinking of getting vinyl coated hardware cloth & upgrading his enclosure.

That's what I thought but I see others here who still use the aluminum screening eventhough the chams are big so I thought maybe it doesn't happen often?

Mika, You can line your screen cage with plastic garden fence. Home Depot sells it in all different sizes and it's about $8.00 a roll.

im not exactly sure how old but i would guess 6 maybe 7 months. hes reall started getting some good colors this past month.

Back
Top Bottom