Some Pics (R. brev. and a big boy)

ChamMan7

Established Member
Just thought I would share a couple pictures of a couple crew members. A couple pygmy shots and a big man.

IMG_20130827_082700.jpg

IMG_20130719_130830.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

Hatchling R. brevicaudatus, and a big boy, Ricky. Eggs hatching from Ricky in a couple of weeks, and a few more clutches of Brevs incubating. This is the momma of the pictured hatchling (2 days old at this point). Enjoy!

Also, if any of you are on instagram, you can follow me to see more pics of my guys and the rest of my projects (a nearly complete collection of Rhacs and a few other species) at chris_furr7.

A few more hatchling pics..

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

Just a couple more of the little...little guys. Dont see hatchlings of these guys too often. Really wish pygs were more commonly kept as they really are a very interesting and rewarding group.

The Brevs look awesome. Do you plan on selling any? Id be glad to take one!:D

It depends on how these guys develop and if my other group produces also. I may sell a few though it'd be good to get a few more captive bred pygs out there

Well if you do, PM me because I would love to house a pair or just a male. I'd rather not give my money to a place with badly kept WC pygmies.

Well if you do, PM me because I would love to house a pair or just a male. I'd rather not give my money to a place with badly kept WC pygmies.

Well said! I just had a few more hatch so it is looking good for this groups hatch rate. Now just waiting on the others.

Back
Top Bottom