Some pics of my Chameleon

titan501x

Here is vicky, she is a 4 month old veiled chameleon.
IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

Feedback is appreciated!

She is very pretty. I just got one recently and she is now letting me handle her a little with out turning dark.

She looks good and healthy. I like the first picture.

i think she looks good overall, but she is still a tad skinny, i'm trying to fix that though. The first picture is my favorite too.

Brenda R. said:
She is very pretty. I just got one recently and she is now letting me handle her a little with out turning dark.

This is the first time my chameleon has turned dark while i was handling her, even when i first got her she was yellow when i handled her.

Last edited:
I like the first and second picture best...Nice Chameleon you got there.

I like the first and second pictures also, she looks like shes waving in the first picture and in the second picture she looks like she is try to be a dinosaur.
she looks like she is is going "raaaaaaaaaH! I am chameleonosauruse!" :D

I have a little boy cham. about that same age and he does that, "raaaaaa! i am chameleonosaurus!" thing ALL the time. Its so goofy, i worry that he's a little confused... :)

at her age the only thing she would be terrorizing is maybe a lego town. All the Chinese people in the lego town would be like-"godzilla!!!Ahhh!"

haha, i like to think thats how the crickets feel at feeding time. i figure, anything as flamboyant as a chameleon must have an ego to match, and they like to think they're feared and respected by all - chinese legos, japanese legos, and crickets.

Back
Top Bottom