Some pics of Lenny

Bradkc

Long time lurker, decided I'd finally post some pics of my cham. He's a blue bar ambilobe sired by Flash of Amazing Blue Reptiles. He's almost a year old.
DSC01159.jpg

Finishing up a shed
DSC01169.jpg

Blurry shower photo
DSC01181.jpg

Hanging out
DSC01176.jpg

Trying to make a fun for it
7months.jpg

Getting sleepy

Jim and Mari are great to work with. And not to knock the green background in the first photos, as it is common in many at-rest Ambilobes, but your sequence does a marvelous job of showing not only the possibilities, but also what a true red-background Ambilobe can look like at any given moment (some stay red always, some not). He is also an excellent contrast with so many hybrids that have polluted the market in the last few years, passed off as red-background Ambilobes, but which look nothing like your guy. Your chameleon is a gem from a couple of gem folks. Thanks for sharing.

That can't be your first chameleon, he is so beautiful he will spoil you forever. I have never had one that looks like that but sure would love to. Congrads on a true beauty.

let me know if you breed him. for he literally made me yell holy $#!% when i saw the last pic.

Haha, thanks for all the kind words guys. He is my first chameleon and I'm doing my best to make sure he is well taken care of. I just recently ordered a Mist King for him and I've gotta say, Mist King rules! Knowing he's getting properly hydrated puts me at ease!

Back
Top Bottom