4568028626_72febe8e73_b.jpg

4567395467_51bd0b209b_b.jpg

4568028872_10e4a94ec7_b.jpg

setaroi:
4567401195_2ca4c4f645_b.jpg

4567401279_730d4841ef_b.jpg

4568034440_b0d878f0a3_b.jpg

Hope you like it ! :)

Very nice photos Benny. The chameleons look great and that setaroi is so tiny!:) How old is that cute little cham?

I do enjoy watching my male derememsis change colors. His horns are awesome. I have never seem juvenile deremensis, yours are great. How did you get the little setaroi to hold still so you could get the pictures? I think I will try for some pictures of my quads like that today. They won't be the perfect crisp clear ones you take but I will hope for a couple of ok ones. You set a hard example to follow.

Thank you two !
@Jann: This clutch was born in March if I remember right
@Laurie: The little setarois aren't very shy so it's not a big problem to get them on the finger. But it's really difficult to have a steady enough hand so that the pics are sharp enough.

Finally i see your babies!!! really nice both species.. :D
but deremensis has this pattern so amazing and has some particular behavior that i've to say that i prefer them!! do you checked their weight? just to compare with my remaining female :( (sister of yours)!!

Awsome Ben, I am in desperate need of getting some deremensis!!!! I have recently found out that every one wants them so I thought maybe I can be the S.A breeder of deremensis. I need to get that "thing organised"

Are your deremensis CB or WC, what are they like to care for?

And your setarois look awsome, the young ones look just like the pumilum I have.

I have good news for you chameleon wise. I dont have my pc anymore so cant go on Skype. Will get a new pc next week so then I will get my skype back.

Back
Top Bottom