Some pics of Enclosure and new MistKing!

FurciferLord

So I got my new MistKing yesterday and got it set all up in no time at all. just thought I would share some pics of his enclosure while he was getting misted lol.

looks nice. what brand vines are those i have some that i got from a neibour but they dont know and ive got almost every other type i can find, but none that are pre twisted like that.
gotta love the Mistking

hoj

looks nice. what brand vines are those i have some that i got from a neibour but they dont know and ive got almost every other type i can find, but none that are pre twisted like that.
gotta love the Mistking

hoj

They are Exo terra jungle vines and what I did was I just bought 3 large ones and 3 small ones and twisted them together. They are great because they are waterproof and the cham gets excellent grip on them.

Very nice...though the nozzle installation is slightly ghetto :D heheh. You may want to cut out some supports and screw them to the frame and secure the nozzle in them. Will cut down on the vibration. This should give you some ideas.

They are Exo terra jungle vines and what I did was I just bought 3 large ones and 3 small ones and twisted them together. They are great because they are waterproof and the cham gets excellent grip on them.

That looks great! I'm going to have to do that with mine. Thanks for the idea:)

Very nice...though the nozzle installation is slightly ghetto :D heheh. You may want to cut out some supports and screw them to the frame and secure the nozzle in them. Will cut down on the vibration. This should give you some ideas.

Yea it is a little ghetto :D, so I cut he excess tubing and secured it to the cage like you said..no vibration what-so-ever now. I will be getting those screen top wedges soon, but for now I'm totally satisfied.

I think you can pick them up from FLChams or ReptMart at one of the Florida shows.

ok i wasnt sure the ones i have came pre twisted i can tell cause the ends come to one pc, but i guess i can twist me own:rolleyes:
thanks hoj

Back
Top Bottom