Some photos of my boy

bimac6

Avid Member
Finally got my DSLR back from my boyfriend and snapped some photos of Benedict. Nice to get some pics that aren't cell phone. You can see his colors a lot better now. Almost 5 months old now!

1iobki.jpg

11s2zwh.jpg

30js3mo.jpg

2i0sshz.jpg

TYvTK2Fl.jpg

nxpow.jpg

5uj04z.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, those are really some great pictures! I think they might be the best I've seen on this forum yet! He looks so healthy too, Good work :)

Finally got my DSLR back from my boyfriend and snapped some photos of Benedict. Nice to get some pics that aren't cell phone. You can see his colors a lot better now. Almost 5 months old now!

WOW, looks so much like my Ego but Ego doesn't have the yellow in his mouth like Benedict. Great pics, thanks for sharing

WOW, looks so much like my Ego but Ego doesn't have the yellow in his mouth like Benedict. Great pics, thanks for sharing

I just went through some of your threads and you have some pretty boys on your hands. Thank you!!

Wow he's really got some color for a 5 month old. Very handsome boy! How's Bogart doing?
Thanks so much :) Bogart is doing wonderful. He eats his worm every day along with his gutloaded crickets and he has about a week's left of injections to give. He shows prettier colors now too. He still needs to catch up to his brother though. He is still pretty gray-blue. I'm glad I caught it when I did because he still has no problem aiming for food and he climbs around with ease. I'll post pictures of him soon!

What a gorgeous boy for being only 5 months.....he looks fantastic!
Thanks! He's pretty full of himself :p
On the 5th he'll hit 5 months so he's still got over a week!

Back
Top Bottom