Some of the melleri

We have been keeping melleri for a few years. All are WC. Some we've had for years and our most recent we got last month. Two of our females laid eggs this spring but they were infertile, unfortunately.

gorgeous melleri :) I love how these guys look! (and the photography is awesome, too)

thanks - they are awesome chameleons.

the way they fight over food, it seems like you don't feed them lol

they eat sooo much! And they always act like they have been starved. They free range n our living room and they love when we have guests because they have learned that people love to feed them!

I always love your pics, that is why I added you to facebook. They are so cute. I love the second pic.

Thank you! It's easier to post on facebook and I try to add stories and info about them too.

These guys are hilarious! They seem to really love their food. :) Next time we come out west I hope you will allow me to stop by and meet you and see your crew. I look at their picture so much I feel like I already know them.

i am exhausted!
u give great picture!

Thank you!

These guys are hilarious! They seem to really love their food. :) Next time we come out west I hope you will allow me to stop by and meet you and see your crew. I look at their picture so much I feel like I already know them.

We love visitors! The melleri especially love visitors!

Wonderful pictures of some absolutely beautiful chams! I just love Melleri and yours are stunning!

Thank you! They are quite the characters.

Please let me know if you enter any of these into the photo contest so I don't even bother!

Beautiful animals, beautiful and whimisical pictures :)

Back
Top Bottom