Some of my Inverts Im keeping:)

Oski

Hi,

I thought I would share some pictures of my Inverts Im keeping, its another interest I have as well as Chameleons, thanks

IMG_1829.jpg

DSCF5670.jpg

DSCF5705.jpg
DSCF5699.jpg

DSCF5705.jpg

DSCF5691.jpg
DSCF5686.jpg

DSCF5682.jpg

DSCF5677.jpg
DSCF5664.jpg
DSCF5653.jpg

DSCF5661.jpg

DSCF5597.jpg

/IMG]
IMG_1679.jpg

DSCF5137.jpg

Those are some amazing pix!! I've never seen praying mantis's as a pet. Love all the arachnids and scorpions! My rose hair tarantula is 5 years old now and a very nice fella to handle

Nice Ghosts and Orchids! You have a pair of the orchid? That'll fetch the babies some money :)

You HAVE to tell me about the tailles whip scorpions. I've been eyeing those for some time now. How long do they live? Are they bold or come out often?

I LOVED looking at the pics! What are those things that look like cave crickets/spiders? In the pic I'm talking about, there are 3 of them and they are sort of striped. Also, what kind of mantids are those? I've never seen anything like those before. They are absolutely gorgeous! Nice collection you have there! :cool:

Nice Ghosts and Orchids! You have a pair of the orchid? That'll fetch the babies some money :)

You HAVE to tell me about the tailles whip scorpions. I've been eyeing those for some time now. How long do they live? Are they bold or come out often?

The Tailess whip scorpions are great, they look creepy, but are harmless!!

They live communally in a glass arboreal tank filled with cork bark, they are always out, very interesting creatures to keep, I have 5x adults now too:)

I LOVED looking at the pics! What are those things that look like cave crickets/spiders? In the pic I'm talking about, there are 3 of them and they are sort of striped. Also, what kind of mantids are those? I've never seen anything like those before. They are absolutely gorgeous! Nice collection you have there! :cool:

They are Tailess whip scorpions/spiders "Amblypygi" They are a order of arachnids along side Spiders and Scorpions+others.

They are harmless, cannot sting no venom,ect, very interesting,

The mantids common names that are in the pictures above are "Ghost mantis" Orchid mantis" Cryptic Mantids" and Jeweled Flower Mantis",
:)

Where can you get orchid mantids? I have loved mantids ever since I was a little girl and found what I thought were 2 butterfly caccoons in my backyard. I waited and waited and suddenly we had what seemed like thousands of tiny mantids running around! haha I would love to have one!

:eek: eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Is that a scorpion coated in tiny scorpions????? Omg I won't sleep tonight :D

All cool to look at though, I wouldn't be touching anything :)

Back
Top Bottom