Gargoyle geckos

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6342.jpg

IMG_6343.jpg

Crested Geckos

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

Awsome! I would love to buy a crested gecko but at this point it would need to live on the wall as I am out of space:(

cool cresteds. ive been breeding crested geckos for about a year now and they are awsome as geckos go. one of my females layed 2 eggs last night:D.

Hey Ryan,
Very cool geckos! Peaches is doing great. Tory loves her. It's cool because when the chameleons go to sleep then the geckos wake up.

Ryan, the gargoyle in the first picture looks so happy!! The pictures are great and the geckos are beautiful. I have an olive female and a Harlequin male crested - they are awesome.

Ryan Jarosek...can you tell me about the egglaying and incubation for the gargoyle geckos please? I have a pair that will be put together in the next week or two and this will be my first experience with them. (I have bred/hatched other species of geckos, but not these.) Any help would be appreciated!

BTW all of the geckos in your pictures look awesome!

Ryan Jarosek...can you tell me about the egglaying and incubation for the gargoyle geckos please? I have a pair that will be put together in the next week or two and this will be my first experience with them. (I have bred/hatched other species of geckos, but not these.) Any help would be appreciated!

BTW all of the geckos in your pictures look awesome!

Thanks for the compliments. I sent you a PM about the breeding stuff. :)

Back
Top Bottom