Some of my Chameleons

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
It has been quite a while since I just shared photos of my chameleons

So Here is some now

Start with the Ambanjas

This is "Fruity Loops". He was hatched here - son of Mister Twister

Next is "Little Guy". I got him as an adult from a forum member. He is very shy

Next is Nosy Faly "Mint Berry Crunch" He is from Iceman bloodline. when he is excited he shows a lot of white. This is his resting look. He is also a big sweetheart

Ambilobes:

"Little Clown"..he is the chameleon we take to shows. Sweetheart will be turning 5 years old this December. He was hatched here with us

"Demetri" is Little Clowns son...also hatched here

"Macho Man" son of "Circle Side" and grandson to Wembley who was my first panther I owned back in 2007 ish.
He is big like his dad but much more laid back.

"Simon the red" resting colors. He is very sweet

Little more excited

Simons son......"Simon Jr" has taken after his dad with the reds!

"Purple dots" female Ambilobe from Epic Chameleons. She is very pretty purple

Lastly some veileds

"Spike" Grandson of Luie and Camille and sadies brother. I am afraid he got his personality from his dad and not his sweetheart grandfather louie

This veiled was given to me by my friend getting out of chameleons. I call him Stubbs since he is missing his tail

Will you guys be coming August 10-11 to the pomona fairplex?

Little clown is one of my favorites from you guys. All of them are so pretty

Will you guys be coming August 10-11 to the pomona fairplex?

Little clown is one of my favorites from you guys. All of them are so pretty

We currently only attend shows in the central Florida area. In addition to all the chameleons we also have chickens, ducks, peacocks, dogs ,cats and some other reptiles. All those pets make traveling pretty hard to do.

We hope to be at FIRE in Lakeland this September.

Aw darn! I didn't think that through

Well I'll be sure to hit up a florida show if I ever go there! I'll plan accordingly.

Your chams really are a sight to see :)

Dez they are all so beautiful! I just love Little Guy. His patterns are really unique! Also, Simon the Red looks very orange when fired up, but gorgeous none the less!

Little Guy is from screameleons Skool line. He just recently starting showing the reds

I have a female for him but when I tried to breed him he was afraid of the girl. :rolleyes:

Everybody looks GREAT! Shy guy is really coming along nicely. Little Clown is just the sweetest boy. Enjoy every second you have with him. It's always nice to see Spike! How did Stubbs loose his tail? All the boys are gorgeous and Purple Dots is quite a lovely lady! You should post pictures more often.:)

[Thanks for all the compliments

Everybody looks GREAT! Shy guy is really coming along nicely. Little Clown is just the sweetest boy. Enjoy every second you have with him. It's always nice to see Spike! How did Stubbs loose his tail? All the boys are gorgeous and Purple Dots is quite a lovely lady! You should post pictures more often.:)

Thanks Jann . I love my Little Clown.

Stubbs lost his tail because my friend tried to put him in with a female who was not receptive. Or maybe she was receptive at first but then after they bred she turned on him. In not sure exactally how it went ..but the female bit the boys tail and it ended up falling off . Yikes!

I agree with Jann and you should post more pics!!! You have many beautiful chameleons to show off!!!:)

It has been quite a while since I just shared photos of my chameleons

So Here is some now

Start with the Ambanjas

This is "Fruity Loops". He was hatched here - son of Mister Twister

Next is "Little Guy". I got him as an adult from a forum member. He is very shy

Next is Nosy Faly "Mint Berry Crunch" He is from Iceman bloodline. when he is excited he shows a lot of white. This is his resting look. He is also a big sweetheart

Ambilobes:

"Little Clown"..he is the chameleon we take to shows. Sweetheart will be turning 5 years old this December. He was hatched here with us

"Demetri" is Little Clowns son...also hatched here

"Macho Man" son of "Circle Side" and grandson to Wembley who was my first panther I owned back in 2007 ish.
He is big like his dad but much more laid back.

"Simon the red" resting colors. He is very sweet

Little more excited

Simons son......"Simon Jr" has taken after his dad with the reds!

"Purple dots" female Ambilobe from Epic Chameleons. She is very pretty purple

Lastly some veileds

"Spike" Grandson of Luie and Camille and sadies brother. I am afraid he got his personality from his dad and not his sweetheart grandfather louie

[URL=http://s192.photobucket.com/user/figg2112/media/_1130310_zpsd3cf48a6.jpg.html]

This veiled was given to me by my friend getting out of chameleons. I call him Stubbs since he is missing his tail

I have never seen red chameleon like that. So nice.:)

Back
Top Bottom