some nice pictures....

Its from a friend of me,i just have one picture:(
Its not a female furcifer willsii)(nice try) its one of the rarest chameleons in the world.
Anyone else?
Good luck!...

It looks either Furcifer or Kinyongia from the picture:rolleyes:. I am leaning towards Kinyongia now. I have had my guess though someone else's turn.

man I really like your pictures but the amount of rare species you show off is starting to make me a bit suspicious. however, all your animals look healthy they don't look smuggled, they dont even look wild caught.... what's your secret?? come on tell us!! :D

man I really like your pictures but the amount of rare species you show off is starting to make me a bit suspicious. however, all your animals look healthy they don't look smuggled, they dont even look wild caught.... what's your secret?? come on tell us!! :D

This picture is taken by a German biologist during an African expedition so its not in captivity,so please stick by the contest:rolleyes:

Looks like it could be Kinyongia adolfifriderici, but its hard to tell from the photo if it has a couple characteristics which would indicate other species.

Chris

Looks like it could be Kinyongia adolfifriderici, but its hard to tell from the photo if it has a couple characteristics which would indicate other species.

Chris

We have a winner!!!:D
Congrats Chris.
Picture was taken a few months ago during an German University expedition in the Bwindi Impenetrable forest Uganda

I'll take 4.........

Seriously, thank you for sharing the pics of animals that otherwise the majority ofmusnwould never see. Oh, and I don't think aches should be able to play in these reindeer games......LOL

Back
Top Bottom