some nice pictures....

Looks like they get pretty big. This is my all time favorite species of chameleon. So Unique. I never noticed how thick their tail is the entire length. I knew it was much longer than any other Bradypodion, and Ive read they are often seen in the canopy. Maybe thats the reason for the tail:) I cant wait to bring in some cb rarities from you! Great pics Jurgen.
Can you give us a little info on how you are keeping them?

This morning my female furcifer minor laid 21 eggs(19 good 2 very small):)
This is a huge clutch normally they lay between 8 and 14 eggs so this must be a world record:D
Hope they are fertile....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So many wonderful species and so many great pictures, I had to go through this tread four times! Thank you Jurgen for sharing them.

Congratulations for the minor clutch! I hope that I will be able to buy some from you as they are (with the campanis) my favorites from the Furcifer genus.

I was also wondering is anybody in Europe working with F. wllsii ? I heard a roomer from a friend that somebody in Germany is working with them, could that be true?

Jurgen,

Thanks for all the pics!!!! I wish I could see all them in person! Have a few questions, Are you the one who sends us the imports? Just curious why any of the experienced pros here never get a shot to work with any of the awesome chams you have. And I ask a huge favor! Can you post pics of your enclosures? I am dying to see them!!!!! Oh and are there ever gonna be another import of the johnstoni?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OH and congrats on the eggs and good luck with them!!!!!!

So many wonderful species and so many great pictures, I had to go through this tread four times! Thank you Jurgen for sharing them.

Congratulations for the minor clutch! I hope that I will be able to buy some from you as they are (with the campanis) my favorites from the Furcifer genus.

I was also wondering is anybody in Europe working with F. wllsii ? I heard a roomer from a friend that somebody in Germany is working with them, could that be true?

A German friend of my is incubating eggs for the moment from F willsii:)

Jurgen,

Thanks for all the pics!!!! I wish I could see all them in person! Have a few questions, Are you the one who sends us the imports? Just curious why any of the experienced pros here never get a shot to work with any of the awesome chams you have. And I ask a huge favor! Can you post pics of your enclosures? I am dying to see them!!!!! Oh and are there ever gonna be another import of the johnstoni?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OH and congrats on the eggs and good luck with them!!!!!!

Still working on the Uganda shipment,paperwork is almost finished(after 6 months ...Jesus its a long wait)

Still working on the Uganda shipment,paperwork is almost finished(after 6 months ...Jesus its a long wait)

Sorry I get confused with all the different shipment places and imports, But when will I be able to get a pair of the johnstoni? I remember not too long ago the people had to pay for them and get them like 8 months later i just want to know when I would be able to pay for them and receive them months later?

Thanks

Sorry I get confused with all the different shipment places and imports, But when will I be able to get a pair of the johnstoni? I remember not too long ago the people had to pay for them and get them like 8 months later i just want to know when I would be able to pay for them and receive them months later?

Thanks

yes their is still room for some extra reservations take contact with Paul Fowler(showjet)

Back
Top Bottom