IMG_3122.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3138.jpg
    IMG_3138.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 222
Fantastic thanks for posting. You even have got a Bradypodion looks to be a thamnobates (plus the sign) and a Calumma parsonii in there. Thanks a trip to the Hamm show is on my bucket list.

Fantastic thanks for posting. You even have got a Bradypodion looks to be a thamnobates (plus the sign) and a Calumma parsonii in there. Thanks a trip to the Hamm show is on my bucket list.

haha thanks, got some more pics but the site just say "upload failed" when I try to upload it here :O

haha thanks, got some more pics but the site just say "upload failed" when I try to upload it here :O

Keep posting if you can. Everything I hear about that show for the most part is great. I went to one truly great show at the San Fransisco Cow Palace in 1994 that had Bradypodions, many Calumma parsonii, Furcifer minor and others and overall was just a great show. However from what I have heard the Hamm show even exceeds that one.

Last edited:
Keep posting if you can. Everything I hear about that show for the most part is great. I went to one great show at the San Fransisco Cow Palace in 1994 that had Bradypodions, many Calumma parsonii, Furcifer minor and others and overall was just a great show. However from what I have heard the Hamm show even exceeds that one.

yes some years they got a good variation of chams, the had a lot of jacksonii this year :D and they got some unusual large jacksonii jacksoniis :O

I loved the pictures. But I always want more. If you email the pictures to one of us we could post them for you.

I will pm my email address if you want me to post them.

I agree with Jeremy, Hamm is also on my bucket list.

Pictures!! Jacksonii jacksonii the size of small male Furcifer pardalis? Pictures with scale if you have got them.

you know a xantholophus? xantholophus from afrika no the ones from hawaii, they where just sliiiightly slimer than them, deffenitly bigger than the jacksoniis I had.

unfortunately I have no picture of the jacks, you know there is a game at hamm that is call take as many pictures you can before the germans get you, haha so I didn´t know it wasn´t allow to take pictures in expo, I manage to take this before some came to me and told me I couldn´t take pics, but I couldn´t resist take 2 pics of the parson babies when the organizers wheren´t looking

I can´t really balme them, the had problems with PETA and other animal protector kinda people

talking about xanthos, so I so a perfect male really big, with perfect stright horns, dubble spines in the back, and really nice colors.

the majority of picture I have left are from snakes, horny toads, and poision frogs but I can try to upload if you wanna see other reptiles aswell :)

I didn´t manage to take so many more pcis of chams, there where some globifer, ellioti, boehemi, melleri, monkey tail kinyongia, lateralis and other I don´t remember

Last edited:
you know a xantholophus? xantholophus from afrika no the ones from hawaii, they where just sliiiightly slimer than them, deffenitly bigger than the jacksoniis I had.

unfortunately I have no picture of the jacks, you know there is a game at hamm that is call take as many pictures you can before the germans get you, haha so I didn´t know it wasn´t allow to take pictures in expo, I manage to take this before some came to me and told me I couldn´t take pics, but I couldn´t resist take 2 pics of the parson babies when the organizers wheren´t looking

I can´t really balme them, the had problems with PETA and other animal protector kinda people

talking about xanthos, so I so a perfect male really big, with perfect stright horns, dubble spines in the back, and really nice colors.

the majority of picture I have left are from snakes, horny toads, and poision frogs, so not that many of chams, but I can try to upload if you wanna see other reptiles aswell :)

No worries. Occasionally with wild caught chameleons some true giants are imported and if you had some Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii that were absolute giants for that species it would be great to have a look at some pictures.

Keep posting pictures if you have got them:D.

Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus is the subspecies of Jacksons Chameleon that is found in parts of the Hawaiian archipelago and is documented as the largest of the three subspecies of Jacksons Chameleon.

No worries. Occasionally with wild caught chameleons some true giants are imported and if you had some Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii that were absolute giants for that species it would be great to have a look at some pictures.

Keep posting pictures if you have got them:D.

Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus is the subspecies of Jacksons Chameleon that is found in Hawaii and is documented as the largest of the three subspecies of Jacksons Chameleon.

yes but they tend to be smaler than the xantholophus from afrika.

I will eventually post some more pics

some more pictures :)

Attachments

• tet 01.jpg
    tet 01.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 133
  • test 02.jpg
    test 02.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_3123.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 178
hamm i was there too with lots of pics

If anyone could teach me on how to upload alot of pics together, i can share my Hamm pics with all. =)

That male Bradypodion thamnobates looks huge! who was selling him? anymore Brady pics?:D

yes, but not that many of chamelons, I will be uploading them eventualy:)

I don´t remenber the name of the seller but I can guarantee it was a normal sizes one haha

Hamm =)

First Set of pics

Attachments

• IMG_7099.jpg
    IMG_7099.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_7097.jpg
    IMG_7097.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_7095.jpg
    IMG_7095.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 188