Some new cages , for little ones

Pretty spiffy, Ryan. So clean and perfect, it makes it hard for people to make stuff up to complain about. LOL I like it. Three smilies for you! :):):)

Now, that's a good setup!
Just for reference since people have not mentioned it here, yet.
Notice how the plants in each setup is proportional to the cage.
Providing some clear space, but in general the plants cover much area giving the chameleons plenty of hiding places.

I do not care for how neat the cage looked like or how polished the outside, I place importance to the chameleon psychological well being rather than the importance of how beautiful the cage looked like according to us.

I am sorry; but, i am not a big fan of big enclosure that is decorated with tiny live plant at the center.
If you have a big cage, then get a big and bushy plants.
Try to provide coverage and clear some area for basking.

It is going to look busy and might be a bit cluttered to people; but, I place my pet's happiness above the comfort of my eyes.
In this case, I think Ryan creates a nice balance of both.

Good job!

Pretty spiffy, Ryan. So clean and perfect, it makes it hard for people to make stuff up to complain about. LOL I like it. Three smilies for you! :):):)

Now, that's a good setup!
Just for reference since people have not mentioned it here, yet.
Notice how the plants in each setup is proportional to the cage.
Providing some clear space, but in general the plants cover much area giving the chameleons plenty of hiding places.

I do not care for how neat the cage looked like or how polished the outside, I place importance to the chameleon psychological well being rather than the importance of how beautiful the cage looked like according to us.

I am sorry; but, i am not a big fan of big enclosure that is decorated with tiny live plant at the center.
If you have a big cage, then get a big and bushy plants.
Try to provide coverage and clear some area for basking.

It is going to look busy and might be a bit cluttered to people; but, I place my pet's happiness above the comfort of my eyes.
In this case, I think Ryan creates a nice balance of both.

Good job!

WOW, :D thanks for the reviews. and the :) :) :)

nice DIY nozzle. Its the new thing , why buy when you can build your own. :D

Give Marty a call for some MistKing nozzles. Honestly, his stuff is really nice, comes REALLY nicely packed and looks fantastic.

Plus his customer service rocks! He called me back at 1am his time and had to work at 6am the next day. I was pretty impressed!

Oh and thanks, that nozzle is normal 1/4" tube from Home Depot with a 12 guage solid piece of wire inside. it'll bend however you want.

I love the setup it looks great! I have that same rack system, but I keep my skink & his many plants on it.

Ryan you landscape just like I do, Umbrella trees and bio vines. I order bio vines by the roll. I add some sticks and even cut some of the covered hardware cloth and attach to the sides for added climbing. I really like how yours look, great work.

Back
Top Bottom