Some new baby pics....Cristatus and Fischers

FL Chams

Established Member
Site Sponsor
Here's a baby Cristatus that I photographed this morning.

CrestedBaby.jpg

Here's a picture of a baby Fischers

DSC_9874.jpg

Look how long the tail is. This little baby is over 4 inches long.

Quit having cool chameleon babies! I am out of room! :)

What do Cristatus look like when they grow up?

Very cool. He looks like a dinosaur. Do you think you will still have some around 1 or 2 years from now? I want to get one in the future. I wish I had time to care for another one.

You guys are so lucky to have so many choices...maybe someday Ill live somewhere that will allow different ones.

LOL....Mike, how many species you are working with right now?? OMG.... quad, fisher, crested, carpet, panther, veiled, miller, jackson, spectrum pyg, bearded pyg, ...... You did something other breeder don't.....others usually just specialize in Panther, Jackson and Veiled...you...specialize in breeding everthing that you can lay your hands on... keep up the good work...!!:D

LOL....Mike, how many species you are working with right now?? OMG.... quad, fisher, crested, carpet, panther, veiled, miller, jackson, spectrum pyg, bearded pyg, ...... You did something other breeder don't.....others usually just specialize in Panther, Jackson and Veiled...you...specialize in breeding everthing that you can lay your hands on... keep up the good work...!!:D

Only the best from flachams! ;)

Mike I'm curious did you introduce the male into the females enclosure or the other way around?I'm having a hard time breeding them, maybe I should change temps?

Beautiful chams Mike :)
Are these captive bred or captive hatched?

Back
Top Bottom