some more ambanja love

robmd1

Avid Member
took a few pics of some the ambanja boys there lookin good.
Dr gonzos boy"bokazar" i have some eggs cooking from bokazar already...
ambanjaboys010.jpg

ambanjaboys008.jpg

ambanjaboys006.jpg

ambanjaboys009.jpg

next is my lil guy i got from kent whos takin off an the colors are exploading on him
ambanjaboys014.jpg

ambanjaboys019.jpg

then my hannibal male he still hates anything an everything his colors look better when hes all alone happy in his cage
ambanjaboys024.jpg

ambanjaboys027.jpg

those are some sweet animals, i love the gonzo child, heehee. i hope to have one of his male offspring too. love the colors.:D

those are some sweet animals, i love the gonzo child, heehee. i hope to have one of his male offspring too. love the colors.:D

thanks i love his colors too but i love all my ambanjas, can you believe someone called my ambanjas plain? lol

had bokazar an i came up with a name for my dude from kent his name is "Argo" they were outside today so i was takin some pics argo just shed an still has alittle stuck around his eye.. they both were lookin sweet in just there reg colors...
first is bokazar...
5-1-2010004.jpg

5-1-2010008.jpg

5-1-2010011.jpg

5-1-2010012.jpg

then my hannibal male he still hates anything an everything his colors look better when hes all alone happy in his cage
ambanjaboys024.jpg

ambanjaboys027.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your Hannibal male looks almost as if he could pass as a Faly. He has got all the Red, Whites and Blues. Nice Ambanjas!

thanks, yeah it seems i have a thing for red spots lol an the red white an blues, im lovin my ambanjas but im also lovin my falys i just posted a thread two if the three faly males in my stable of falys..

Back
Top Bottom