Some Greenhouse Chameleon Pictures

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here is some greenhouse pictures today. This is a couple pictures of my male Ambanja Panther Socrates.

wzGQUs.jpg

zE67YA.jpg

Then lastly this is a picture of my male Calumma parsonii parsonii Bruce Banner AKA Rhino.

eDSVK1.jpg

Last edited:
I am extremely jealous of your greenhouse !! Do you have it partitioned off so that they can't get to each other? How do you have it set up? It looks awesome!

Very nice!!!

They look VERY healthy and have got to be loving the outdoors.I am a little bit north of you and I'm getting ready to do a greenhouse myself next spring. I'm assuming you are using uv transparent siding? Where were you able to find the correct glass/plastic? I've been researching some different sources and haven't found too many options that would suit chams.. Also do you keep them outdoors year round? I know there are tons of little pockets throughout California with some amazing microclimates suitable for chams, especially with a greenhouse.

They look amazing! Glad to hear you made it back to your greenhouse. Whoever is taking care of them in your absence does a great job!

Geeze such beautiful chamms..

Thanks! They are at their best when they are in the greenhouse.

Both Socrates and Rhino are stunning, but you know how I love Rhino.

But of course we know how you love Rhino Laurie. He is having a great summer this year:D.

I am extremely jealous of your greenhouse !! Do you have it partitioned off so that they can't get to each other? How do you have it set up? It looks awesome!

The greenhouse is partitioned off and has got visual barriers. Here is a link to an older thread about my greenhouse if your interested.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/greenhouses-35607/

They look VERY healthy and have got to be loving the outdoors.I am a little bit north of you and I'm getting ready to do a greenhouse myself next spring. I'm assuming you are using uv transparent siding? Where were you able to find the correct glass/plastic? I've been researching some different sources and haven't found too many options that would suit chams.. Also do you keep them outdoors year round? I know there are tons of little pockets throughout California with some amazing microclimates suitable for chams, especially with a greenhouse.

Actually I would prefer a UV transparent covering for the greenhouse. However for now I have got UV Lamps over all the enclosures. I juggle time outside in the natural sunlight as well to address the UV problem. Other than that though the chameleons absolutely prefer a greenhouse to any other setting I have ever kept them in.

They looks so awesome!

Thanks a lot!

They look amazing! Glad to hear you made it back to your greenhouse. Whoever is taking care of them in your absence does a great job!

My internship is only during regular business days, I go home on most of the weekends. I have got capable keepers to look after them when I am away:D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom