Some Chameleons Enjoying The Sun

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
The temperatures here for the next 5 days are going to be great! As such I have taken everybody who is not bolted down outside! Here are a few pictures of chameleons in my hoe group (2 males still for sale!). They have been doing great! I REALLY REALLY like these guys, they are able to change so many different colors, and it’s fun to watch them.

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

DSCN0783.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0778.jpg

Tomorrow I will take pictures of a different type of chameleon.

Does anyone else notice how Chad likes to rub it in that they have better outdoor temps than everyone else and that they can actually be outside??.....or is that just me? :p [I would say something here that I don't think I'm allowed to say on the forum so I will go ahead and bleep myself....]

Seriously though, nice chammies!! :D

Soooo pretty:eek::D:)

quick question how do you put pictures on here i would like to post pictures of my new babies????

Does anyone else notice how Chad likes to rub it in that they have better outdoor temps than everyone else and that they can actually be outside??.....or is that just me? :p [I would say something here that I don't think I'm allowed to say on the forum so I will go ahead and bleep myself....]

Seriously though, nice chammies!! :D

Well I certainly noticed! If I put my chams outside here they'd be frozen dead before the picture was taken. It'll be around -11 here tomorrow, but with the windchill it'll feel like -23. Happy winter everyone :D

Well I certainly noticed! If I put my chams outside here they'd be frozen dead before the picture was taken. It'll be around -11 here tomorrow, but with the windchill it'll feel like -23. Happy winter everyone :D

Same here! H8 Chad's nice weather!! :mad: :p

These are great chameleons!! :) ...And great temperatures as well! :cool:

i gotta get me an awsome hoe!!! one of these days:rolleyes::D

awsome pics

awsome weather

awsome chams

:cool:

Here is todays chameleon pictures that were enjoying the sun! They just got done with a round of misting so they were a little dark trying to warm up.

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0790-1.jpg

DSCN0789-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom