Some better pics

Zilla005

I know i just posted a few pics of malachi, but he just shed and wanted to get a few more!! I cant help it i have a ton of them!! lol

I cant seem to get him fired up though... how do all of you get your little guys, and gals to fire up and show their true colors..

Heres the new ones i took today

And a quick question... Do any of you have a vieled that LOVES to eat your plants???? He is destroying my umbrella plant!!

Attachments

• Picture 123.jpg
    Picture 123.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 119.jpg
    Picture 119.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 100
ok, I was a little concerned. Was wondering if he was trying to get a specific nutrient from the plant that maybe he wasnt getting through the feeders, just being a little cautious is all.

And thank you. He has grown SOOO much in 3 months. He was about the size of my pinky when i got him! I just cant wait to see what colors he ends up with, im hoping he'll look good. I know I have a lot to learn still, but if he turns out nice enough maybe Ill get a female next year ;) of course id make sure to do my research before I even attempt to breed them. Still cant seem to get him to fire up though... maybe he's just too darn nice! lol (yeah right)

Yup! Veileds love to eat foliage. You'll want to be sure that every plant that is around him on a regular basis is non-toxic. That umbrella plant is fine, though!

Back
Top Bottom