US SOLD . Thank you . Nosy Be Adult Male

CharlesYamaguchi

Established Member
Male Nosy be panther chameleon. 1 year old. Always blue when happy, sad, and sleeping. Is blue all the time! :) I am selling as he is not needed for a breeding as I have several others. He is able to be handled and willingly takes food from my hand or chopsticks/tweezer. He is $275 plus shipping. My website will automatically calculate shipping for you and has triple buyer (and seller) protection. Shop with safety. :) His father is the nosy be on my homepage! Wonderful chameleon with wonderful yellow blush that this male is now getting. Thank you very much for your time. https://yamachams.com/products/male-nosy-be-panther-chameleon-1
13.jpg
13_1.jpg
13_2.jpg
13_3.jpg
13_4.jpg

Shipping price is calculated at checkout. We ship Tuesday and Wednesday overnight FedEx express. See how we pack our chameleons here. We will ship you your new chameleon friend once we have contacted you and verified the details you provided during checkout, that the date for shipping works for you, and that you are all setup and ready to go. We will gladly answer any questions and give advice if needed. :)

Back
Top Bottom