So this happened

Just a weekly update on my new guy

Attachments

• 20201027_175508.jpg
    20201027_175508.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 93
Alright so my dudes eating bsfl and dubias when I put them on front of him(free range) and hes not scared of the tongues anymore so huge step. Now on to cup training. Anyone have any tips for that ?

Alright so my dudes eating bsfl and dubias when I put them on front of him(free range) and hes not scared of the tongues anymore so huge step. Now on to cup training. Anyone have any tips for that ?
Careful with the tongs.... These do pose a risk for tongue injury.

Just get a small plastic cup. put your feeders in there and hold it for him to eat from. He will see them moving and come take them if he associates you with food.

Careful with the tongs.... These do pose a risk for tongue injury.

Just get a small plastic cup. put your feeders in there and hold it for him to eat from. He will see them moving and come take them if he associates you with food.
I dont use the tongs to actually feed him just to put the bug in front of him, I don't have it in me yet to grab the bugs with my fingers lol so no worries then and that's what I will try out since he's comfortable with my hand around him now

He is super handsome! Careful with the twist ties... The covering will deteriorate and the wires end up being very sharp.
Thank you for the heads up. I'll just start replacing them every so often to prevent that. Its just so easy with those lol

Thank you for the heads up. I'll just start replacing them every so often to prevent that. Its just so easy with those lol
I use the tiny zip ties for pothos vines... Clean cut the piece that sticks out so that there is not a sharp. But I do not hook them down tight just enough to hold into place. With long vines I just weave them in and out of the branches and they hold themselves. :)

He really has some amazing colors. How is his temperament?

Back
Top Bottom