SO NEED A REFRESH OF SOMETHING - automatic cricket feeder matchines??????

CC's Baby

Avid Member
Back a few weeks ago, when I was asking a million and one questions as I got my habitat setup, I had mentioned something about feeding when I was away and someone had posted a link of an automated cricket feeder. I cannot for the life of me FIND THAT POST again but i am looking like crazy. If you were the one that posted this for me, can you please repost the link you sent. It was like a blue round feeder????

Honestly you should go visit dragonstrand.com and there are plenty of YouTube tutorials that Bill has put together. One of them discusses how to build a feeder run for your enclosure. Check it out. It will be a lot cheaper than buying something that may not even work

For future reference if you click on the search icon there is a field you can populate with the screen name of the OP. All I did was put your name in there and the word “automatic” in the main search field and it popped right up. Just recently figured that out myself...

Awesome. Maybe chilling them a little before loading would slow them down.
They were still able to jump out, clipped their back legs. Not a perfect solution but gets the job done. And you do have to use adult crickets, anything smaller and they can jump from tray to tray when the lid is on.

They were still able to jump out, clipped their back legs. Not a perfect solution but gets the job done. And you do have to use adult crickets, anything smaller and they can jump from tray to tray when the lid is on.

That was my concern. thanks for the info.

That is aweseome. Angus is not to adult crickets yet, but I can put roaches and worms in there maybe as well. I may have to teach him to eat from it as well. He LOVES LOVES LOVES his Blinky Bar Feeder Cup and The Blinky Bar Bowl. I highly recommend these!

Back
Top Bottom