So much to tell

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I am sure most of the regulars around C.F. have noticed my absence from the messages I have been getting. A lot has been going on in my life. But for the sake of trying not to bore people I will stick to relatively.... normal topics for the forum? I have been trying to get my life together to be able to focus on my insect/invert raising, whether feeder or not, as a full time business that I can live off of. It would still be a small time business venture, and therefore the quality would only go up if it changed at all. I also am trying to make my dog treat making more of a thing and my crested geckos are finally almost all here and I am trying to get them up to weight for next year's breeding season. So lots of things have kept me insanely busy. Currently I am working on getting my silkworms to be regular. I am getting crickets started and waiting on my snails to start producing babies.

Good to see you back Andre, I have been wondering where and how you are,
Sounds like you are having fun and certainly busy.
Best of luck in these new and very exciting plans that you have. (y)

So I am sure most of the regulars around C.F. have noticed my absence from the messages I have been getting. A lot has been going on in my life. But for the sake of trying not to bore people I will stick to relatively.... normal topics for the forum? I have been trying to get my life together to be able to focus on my insect/invert raising, whether feeder or not, as a full time business that I can live off of. It would still be a small time business venture, and therefore the quality would only go up if it changed at all. I also am trying to make my dog treat making more of a thing and my crested geckos are finally almost all here and I am trying to get them up to weight for next year's breeding season. So lots of things have kept me insanely busy. Currently I am working on getting my silkworms to be regular. I am getting crickets started and waiting on my snails to start producing babies.
Good luck Girl ! Keep us up to day

Good luck Girl ! Keep us up to day
Keep us up too date on your projects(y)

Hey guys for any of you who have picky pups or dogs with allergies go ahead and check out this thread:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/homemade-dog-treats.161295/

I have gotten a new shelving unit thanks to my fiance who is a wonderfully supportive man. The next step is to set it up, move the reptiles over to it, and then start setting up massive amounts of new insects. So happy to finally get things started.

Back
Top Bottom